Sunday, December 6, 2015

Ozeri 3x Tower Fan (44") with Passive Noise Reduction Technology

This is one amazing tower fan.  I am 54 yrs old and in the midst of menopause and I know my fans. this one actually has three separate fans that can be operated separately or together to give you the cooling power you need.  It is whisper soft, especially in the two lower speeds.  You get a remote with it that does all the controls. It  has a touch sensitive LED panel on it to control it.  It also has a timer that can be set for up to seven and a half hours,  That way you can set it to turn off before you wake up in the morning, when it is cooler usually.   I can tell you this will be my favorite fan from now on!                                Ozeri 3x Tower Fan on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment