Sunday, December 20, 2015

Ozeri Touch Bathroom Scale

The Ozeri Touch 440 lbs Total Body Scale provides instant adult and calculates body fat, hydration, muscle mass and bone measurements. It automatically powers on upon contact and has 3 touch sensitive buttons for easy operation. It also has 4 icons on the screen for body fat, hydration, muscle and bone measurements. At first I was almost afraid to use it, it seemed so complicated. Well it isn't nearly as difficult as I thought it was.  You set up your profiles, you can do up to eight of them.  Enough for the whole family.   whenever I weigh myself I step on, then off to turn it on then back on to weigh.  I had to go to the doctor this week and I weighed myself wehn I got home.  my weight was exactly the same, so I would say this scale is accurate.    I like the sleek modern look of this scale.  Much nicer then my old one.  
                                            Ozeri Scale on Amazon



No comments:

Post a Comment