Saturday, December 19, 2015

Portable Humidifier by Air-N-Mist

What a great idea!  The winter cold and flu season is here in full force and I needed a humidifier quickly. I checked around but the overpriced huge ones just did nothing for me. Surely there had to be a simpler solution. I mean basically all I need is something to mist water into the air. when I saw this one I knew it was the ONE! Such a simple design. It takes up very little space. It can even plug into your computer if you wish. If not then you just use its usb cord with an adapter.  All you need is a bottle of water and walla, you have a humidifier. I am super impressed with this. I love that if you are travelling all you do is put it in its little travel bag and take it with you! This is one of those times when less is more!
                                                       Portable Humidifier on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment