Sunday, July 26, 2015

Pain relief and a good night sleep!

I reviewed Arnica Cream by Back To Normal. It comes in a cute little box but what is inside is awesome.  I have chronic knee pain and this cream really seems to help.  The is no menthol smell and it is non greasy.  I am impressed and would recommend this to those with any type of muscle or arthritis pain.      

I also was able to review this awesome memory foam pillow from My Stunning Abode.  This pillow is contoured to support your neck while you are sleeping.  It is a bit smaller then a conventional pillow but I still fell in love immediately.  I love the silky soft cover made from bamboo.  The kids are not getting this one from me!!


I promised another link.  This one sends offers by email to.  You choose what you want and ignore the rest.  Just always remember to leave your review of the item on amazon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment