Saturday, July 18, 2015

Review love!

If you can't tell by now, I love reviewing.  I mean seriously, free or dirt cheap items just for giving my opinion.  I have to say I love the avalanche of packages I get delivered to me everyday too.  So do the kids.  We live way out in the country on a gravel road and don't get much traffic.  One day the kids came running in the house all alarmed yelling "the Fedex truck just drove by our house and he didn't leave any packages!!!"  Yeah, it's that bad. I promised you some more links.  Here are a couple more of my favorite.
 Amazon review trader
 Uberzon
      Now I want to tell you about one of most favorite items so far.  I say our because Gordon immediately claimed this as his own.  This is a headlamp.  My first thought was why would I need a headlamp.  I decided to try it anyway.  This awesome headlamp has three brightness settings plus can flash red.  It also can be tilted so you can see downward, as if to read or see where you are walking.  Or it can tilt up so you can see straight ahead.  The headband itself can be adjusted to pretty much any size head, from Gordon's big ole melon to Dominic's little toddler noggin.  Gordon loves it for when he has to go outside at night to get something done whether it is round up the chickens or to go get firewood.   And it is waterproof!    


Headlamp on amazon

1 comment: