Wednesday, July 15, 2015

How do you become a reviewer?

Okay by now you are probably wondering, how do I become a reviewer.  To be honest I just stumbled upon it while checking out coupon groups on Facebook. Once I got into my first couple of groups I started branching out on my own looking for more.  Believe me there are tons out there.  So I am going to give you some links to some of my favorite groups.  First thing though is if you want to do this you have to have a history of posting reviews on Amazon. Almost all the review groups are for amazon, I have found very few for any other store.  So if you have purchased on Amazon in the past, go review a few items that you have bought, using the most current purchases.   Secondly, having amazon prime is a huge bonus.  The items you are going to purchase will be free or at minimal cost but if you don't have prime you will have to pay for shipping.  Once you get an item, leave a review as soon as possible.  Some groups give you a certain amount of days to get them done.  Next, try to strive for a four or five star review.  Most sellers want you to contact them, or if through a group contact the group administrator, to try and resolve any issues you might have with their product.
   Okay, so where are those links....   Here are two to get you started.

This group sends you an email everyday with a link to their site.  Three times a day they post what they have up for review. The trick to this site is to click on it exactly at the time.  I've even found that at times the stuff will be put up a minute or two early. Yes, I do sit there and refresh the page over and over.  I've rarely seen anything free here but items are definitely at a deep discount, usually anywhere from $1-$3.
This next group is a bit different.  You earn points and have to use the points to "buy" a coupon.  They start you out with enough points to get one item at first.  The thing to remember with this one is to post your review through this site.  Items usually cost UNDER $1.            
    Nokiddingcoupons

No comments:

Post a Comment