Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Christmas everyday!

Time to chat about the newest products I have gotten to review.  This is so much fun to do.  It's like Christmas every day!  Here are few of my latest things that I have had the pleasure to review.

First off is a caterpillar Cuddlypet.  This is the cutest little thing.  It is a pacifier holder that is also actually a stuffed animal.  It is just the right size for a tiny baby's hands.  Why did I want to review this?.  I am taking on yet another grandbaby.  Nope.  I have a friend who has a little girl who is still seriously attached to her caterpillar paci holder.  Hers is starting to show some major wear so I though it would be neat if I could get this and gift it to her.    Caterpillar Cuddlypet
         
Next up is the coolest set of wine glasses ever.  They are colorful silicone cups by What's up Cup.  They hold a full twelve ounces and are totally nonbreakable.  They even come with a black nylon storage bag so you can just toss them in band bring them along.  To be totally honest I let my grandkids use these right now.  They each have their own color and it cuts down on arguments.  





No comments:

Post a Comment