Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Balloon Monsoon

     We have all seen the "as seen on tv" water balloon sets where you can fill like a hundred balloons at one time.  Have you wondered if they work.  Are they worth the money?  Well I don't know about the one on tv but I got to review a different one on Amazon called Balloon Monsoon. These are awesome.  They are easy to use, just make sure you turn the water on full blast...  Don't be shy.  And the best thing?  They offer a refill pack of 500 more balloons and self tying rings.
     Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm52f567614a900ad127dc800b26318803 And pm30d94e0afa7333bf26ebf64cf7a25115 
                                                 Balloon Monsoon         Balloon Refill.    

No comments:

Post a Comment